Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Forever 21, JCPenny's, Charming Charlie's and Francesca's Haul

Although only about 4 of the items are not from Forever 21 I figured I would share them anyway considering I got them around the same time.

Shoes (about $25):













Blue Sweater (about $8):













Blue Blouse (about $17):













Grey Polka-Dot Cardigan (about $17):













Navy Blue Cardigan (about $9):












Pink Polka Long-Sleeve (about $5):












Pink Lacey Top (about $15; JCPenny's):












White Lacey Top (about $20; Francesca's):













Purple Shaded Aviators and Striped Sunglasses ($5 for both; Charming Charlie's):













A couple things I've learned from this: my camera is not the best representation of color...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think :)