Saturday, February 9, 2013

Iced Cappuccino Drink Recipe


Welcome back readers! I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything and I'm always giving empty promises, but I'm happy to say I have a lot in store for you and whether I get to posting it all now or in another month I do have a lot of planned today. So without further a do here's my iced cappuccino recipe!


What You'll Need:
~Milk
~Chocolate Syrup
~Ice
~a K-cup of your choice (I like Grove Square's single cup cappuccino mix)
~whipped cream if desired






















What To-Do:
I usually eye stuff when I make smoothies or drinks with my blender so this is just an estimate; feel free to adjust it how you like. Chop about 5 ice cubes in a blender until very fine. Then add enough milk to cover the ice, your choice of K-cup and a couple squirts of chocolate syrup. Blend until smooth. Pour in a favorite cup and enjoy. Serves 1 person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think :)